"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."
Sunday, 29 November 2009
The State We're In
1. The creation of racism offences.
2. Continual change to create confusion
3. The teaching of sex and homosexuality to children
4. The undermining of schools’ and teachers’ authority
5. Huge immigration to destroy identity.
6. The promotion of excessive drinking
7. Emptying of churches
8. An unreliable legal system with bias against victims of crime
9. Dependency on the state or state benefits
10. Control and dumbing down of media
11. Encouraging the breakdown of the family
If you've ever thought the mess we're in as a country was due to incompetence on the part of politicians, think again and take another look at the Frankfurt School and its Conspiracy to Corrupt.
The School believed there were two types of revolution: political & cultural. Cultural revolution demolishes from within. They saw it as a long-term project and kept their sights clearly focused on the family, education, media, sex and popular culture.
To further their aims they would:
• attack the authority of the father, deny the specific roles of father and mother, and wrest away from families their rights as primary educators of their children.
• abolish differences in the education of boys and girls
• abolish all forms of male dominance
• declare women to be an ‘oppressed class’ and men as ‘oppressors’
Links: the Schiller Institute
New World Encyclopaedia
In Brown's Britain today: Parents who want to accompany their children to Christmas carol services and other festive activities are being officially vetted for criminal records in case they are paedophiles.
Join the dots.
UPDATE: Are we happy that this is what we've come to? A short but thought-provoking article at ConHome and a lively debate in the comments.